Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Review: The Saem Chaga Fermentation Liposome Good Sleep Cream



I got these samples when I bought The Saem's Cell ReNew Anti-Wrinkle E.G.F Snail Complex Syn-Ake Mask and The Saem Chaga White Liposome Biocellulose Whitening Mask while I was vacationing in Korea. I've been using Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Sleeping Mask at night for the past few months with great effects but I went on vacation this weekend and I thought, what a better time to bring a sample sleeping mask I've been meaning to try and save luggage space at the same time!

Description (taken from koreadepart.com):
  • Formulated with adenosine, red ginseng extract etc.
  • Chega mushroom extract instead of water
  • Provides a surge of moisture while sleeping.
  • Lightens dark spots by destroying melanin on the surface of skin.
  • Paraben free, pigment free, mineral oil free, benzophenone free, animal meterial free.
  • Before sleeping, apply a proper amount to your face dabbing lightly. Wash your face ligthly next morning.
My impression:

I have three of these samples but I only ended up using two because I had an allergic reaction to it. I actually had an allergic reaction the morning after using the first one, but I thought I'd give it another try since I brought it with me anyways. Not a good decision. My face ended up having diffuse little red bumps all over my skin. In fact, it's even gone down to the back of my left hand (maybe I accidentally put some cream there)?

However, despite the allergic reaction, since I did use it twice I looked to see if it does what it advertises. I've been using Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Sleeping Mask for around 2 months now and it's been great. It whitens my skin, smooths out the bumps and valleys on my cheeks making my skin look even, and calms the redness underneath my face as a result of the crazy acne scars I got from 1.5 years ago.

This cream, however, did not whiten my skin, did not even my skin tone, and did not calm the redness underneath my skin. This was just a two day trial but I think the Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Sleeping Mask impressed me in 2 days much more than this cream did, with or without the allergic reaction.

Summary:

Allergic reaction :(
Fails to compare to the Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Sleeping Mask
May see effects if prolonged use? But I wasn't impressed
$28 for 60ml on koreadepart.com (not even available on eBay)!

Grade: 0/5 because I got nothing out of it except an allergic reaction

Value: 0/5 because I can't even buy it on eBay!

Repurchase? Nope, will be sticking to Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Sleeping Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment