Saturday, December 1, 2012

Review: Missha Time Revolution Wrinkle Care Melting Rich Mask Cream



Missha has too many products with similar LONG names for me to keep up with. I wasn't aware about this product until I got the complimentary sample. But I have some fine lines on my forehead right now and have been trying out anti-wrinkle creams so I'm happy to stumble upon this sample.

Description (from missha.co.nz):
  • The moment it melts down on skin, all your skin problems will also melt away!
  • Multi-purpoase function: Massage Cream + Sleeping Pack / Nutrient + Rejuvenating Cream
  • Brazil Nut Oil (Improves skin radiance) + Argan Oil (Improves skin texture) + Green Tea Seed Oil (Strengthens skin protecting shield) + Evening Primrose Oil (Strengthens skin immunity and tone)
  • Highly concentrated formula containing skin softening 5 botanic essential oil (Brazil Nut Oil, Argan Oil, Green Tea Seed Oil, Inca Omega Oil, Evening Primrose Oil) reacts to skin temperature and instantly become active ingredients to be fully absorbed. It promotes exhausted skin damaged from external factors to become vitalized, prevents skin from oxidation which is main cause of aging to make dull and uneven skin healthy and radiant.
  • At the last step of basic skin care, take an appropriate amount on the palm of your hand and melt it softly. Apply it on the skin and pat lightly until fully absorbed.
My impression:

Strangely enough, Missha's US official website does not have a description for this product but their New Zealand website does so I took it from there.

The cream itself is quite thick, as can be expected from an anti-wrinkle cream, but I had no problems with spreading it around my face. It was a bit oily, but it didn't feel sticky on my face and I didn't feel like it was suffocating my pores. It was all absorbed the next morning with the exception of the small part where I usually get more oil production than usual. No breakouts.

Since this is a one-time sample, I can't really talk about its long-term anti-wrinkle effects. However, I was quite impressed by its overnight effects. It did improve my skin texture (evened out my uneven skin) and improved my skin radiance. The fine lines on my forehead looked a bit better, but small to a point where I think I may just be seeing things.

So, overall, not bad for overnight effects. I may give this one a try after I'm done with my Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask, which is what I usually use as my last step at night (I use Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream in the morning).

Summary:

Skin had radiance and even texture the morning after
Moisturizing and not too rich to cause breakouts
$29 for 50g on eBay

Grade: 4/5 because it revitalized my skin overnight and improved the fine lines on my forehead a bit

Value: 4/5 because it's a pretty good price for an anti-wrinkle cream

Repurchase? Yup, I think I'm gonna give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment